zondag 20 november 2022

Moving to Norway - from a city apartment to a cottage home

Video van het Youtube kanaal van Iris Alta over haar verhuizing naar Noorwegen.

Of,zoals ze zelf aangeeft: 'When it comes to designing my life, my move to Norway has been the result of many ‘design explorations’. Leaving the city has always been a dream of mine but to get from a dream to an action plan is easier said than done. We all know that :) This last year though I’ve decided it was time and together with my partner we started to plot out a plan. In this video I would like to take you on the journey of how this move came about - how we went from dreaming it up to making it happen - and where we ended up. I’ll share our story of moving away from the city of Rotterdam (the Netherlands) to a cottage home in Norway.'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten